Tuesday, May 14

Cause I'm Lazy

Right now it's 4:51 am and I've been having finals this week. In 9 hours I have a three hours French test, I should be learning, but what am I doing, reading blogs, strolling on Tumblr, watching videos on Youtube...
 WHY????
God I should at least sleep, but I'm just so excited about going to Seoul and Tokyo that I can't think of anything else. I really should sleep beacause I had a 4 hours German essay today and was on the point of dozing off :'D

I'm constantly going from this


to this

to this again


I'm just going to sleep now, hope I somehow can get through the test x'D

Hope you had a better start in the week ;)

xo Roxi

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha omg that's so funny :D those gifs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never can get enough of gif, they can express so many things just too well :'D

      Delete
  2. hahah, cool gifs :D

    sanvves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks interesting and nice !

    Seems like you also like kim woobin hahah ~~

    http://picturerain.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks^^
      yeah how can you not like him ;)

      Delete