Friday, May 10

Crushes - The Asian Edition

Just random, but

Yesterday was my last day of school and you know what, me and my friend danced on a platform to the song 200% Nigga, blasting out of a stereo equipment,  for the whole school to see, you think ya can beat that? xD




The awkward moment when you spent over an hour putting on make up to go clubbing, take a picture and it just seems like nothing x'D 




I've been partying a lot more recently, I made out with that one guy two weekends in a row, but after I told him I won't sleep with him, he wrote me a dramatic message saying it's over now.
 Like What the hell???
 I always though only women were the dramatic one x'D But damn I was really glad, I didn't know how to tell him that I didn't want anything from him. I could just have forgotten about how we made out the first time, but I knew that he always goes to the same club as I and I've would felt bad if I had to ignore him.
 I've got to raise my standards again, so that something like that doesn't happen anymore :'D


Am I looking for a boyfriend? Hhmm I don't know, I've never been in love in my whole life so first I just want to experience what it feels like to be in love ;)

For now I'll just continue dreaming about people that I think are so wefjdewldfil hot and I may just share them with you ;)
Since there are quite a lot and I will soon go to Japan and Korea (which I still can't belive :O) , I decided to just post my asian ones :D


Crushes- The Asian Edition

 

 

Kim Woo Bin

23, Korean, 188cm, (awesome) Actor and Model
He isn't your average pretty boy, but there is something about him that's just sooo hot. I swear if I were to see him in person and he'd stare at me, BOOM ---> P.R.E.G.N.A.N.T xD

Kim Woo Bin

Kim Woo Bin

Kim Woo Bin
Kim Woo Bin

And together with Lee Jong Suk they just make the hottest duo alive ;D



Kim Woo Bin

Kim Woo Bin




Oguri Shun

30, Japanese, 184cm, (amazing) Actor, Director, Voice-Actor 
He's perfect, I mean for real. His smile could kill a whole nation :D But sadly I just couldn't find a decent picture of him smiling T.T If you have one please send it to me ;)
Oguri Shun

Oguri Shun

Oguri Shun

Oguri Shun

Oguri Shun



Sayoko Ozaki

23, Japanese, Model
 Girl crush all the way;D She has an awesome style and is just soo pretty I could look at her all day long :D
Sayoko OzakiSayoko Ozaki


Sayoko Ozaki

Sayoko Ozaki

Sayoko Ozaki

Sayoko Ozaki


 Do you have a crush or a celebrity you like?

xo Roxi

9 comments:

  1. Reall cute blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster award, I'm just about to post the details about it :) I hope that you'll take part!
    Scarlett x

    velvetmintlifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow \(^-^)/ Thank you very much I feel so honored, of course will I take part :D

      Delete
  2. Hello! your blog is lovely :) really enjoyed reading this post.
    Come check my blog out.. elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i will check it out ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I would like to invite you to join my new giveaway and win a pair of sunglasses from Firmoo.com! :)
    Visit me soon! ^^

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.be/2013/05/firmoo-sunglasses-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visitin my blog, I'll check it out^^

      Delete
  4. that video...I've already seen it, but seeing it on a girl's blog just made my day. I totally wet myself laughing (metaphorically, that is...)

    just love it xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, the fist time I saw it I felt the same xD
      I checked out your blog it's really nice, keep up the good work ;)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete