Sunday, May 19

Mother's Day - Muttertag



Last Sunday was Mother's Day and I made my mom some Japanese inspired breakfast :D
I didn't expect it to turn out this great since most of the time when I make something after a Youtube video tutorial it never turns out the way it looks in the video, but well that may be just me^^'
 Took me almost an hour (Yeah I know it's because I suck x'D) but it was worth it since my mother absolutely loved it:D 
On the other side my little sister was quite angry because she also wanted to do a breakfast, but was too late..... kekeke that made my day even better ;D



Letzten Sonntag war Muttertag und ich habe meiner Mutter ein japanisches Frühstück gemacht.
Ich war ziemlich überrascht davon, wie gut das Endergebnis aussah, da meistens, wenn ich was nach der Anleitung eines Youtubevideos koche, es schlussendlich ganz anders aussieht, wie im Video, aber vielleicht bin das einfach nur ich ^^' 
Es hat fast eine Stunde gedauert :O, aber das war es Wert, da es meine Mutter liebte.
Auf der anderen Seite war aber meine Schwester ziemlich wütend, da sie auch ein Frühstück machen wollte, aber es dann zu spät war....hahahaha das hat mir den ganzen Tag gerade noch mehr versüsst ;D







For those that are interested ;)
Für die, die interessiert sind;)



What did you do on Mother's Day?
Was habt ihr an Muttertag gemacht?

xo Roxi





9 comments:

  1. Hey darling)
    You have an amazing blog)i like it)

    I invite you to take part in my giveaway)
    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.cz/2013/05/giveaway-with-oasap.html

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww this is so cute :)
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoying reading your blog!! I am following you now :)


    Id be really grateful if you have a minute to visit me!

    www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :D

      I will, just sad that I don't understand Polnish :/

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures:)

    http://www.fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey !
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on postingxx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete