Saturday, May 18

My Bed = My Love

Thursday was the last day of my written exams, YAAY :DDD

I went home and...yeaah ^^'

 .
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I now have 3 and a half week preparing time (aka holidays ;D) before my oral exams in German, French, English, Art and Maths.
I know I can do everything in the last moment (I'm super aware of the fact that that's a bad idea, but I just know myself too well...), but I have to get myself together to actually do something for Maths and read my chosen French book or I will be dead because there is no way I can prepare that in one day x'D 


I also got nominated for the Liebster Award :O  I will do it as soon as I find time;) It makes me really happy when I see that people like reading my blog :D




Hope you had a nice week :D

xo Roxi

No comments:

Post a Comment