Sunday, June 16

On a rainy day in Basel - An einem regnerischen Tag in Basel



These are some picture I took last week when I went shopping in Basel with my friend^^
It was a rainy day, quite depressing looking, so I took mostly pictures of clothes, 
hope you still like them tho ;D



Dies sind einige Fotos, die letzte Woche in Basel aufgenommen hab,
als ich mit einer Freundin shoppen ging^^  
Es war ein ziemlich regnerischer Tag, eher deprimierend anzuschauen,
also habe ich vor allem Fotos von Kleidern gemacht,
hoffe jedoch ihr mögt sie trotzdem;D






awkwardly trying to do some selcas at the train station^^'





YEAH I belong to those people that even take pictures of trash cans if they look nice :'D



 

  



 

  



Making faces :D Just a Casual OOTD


 





Peeping on my friend, not a success, but I just love this picture :D

 
Her answer, love you too <3























I want that white blose >.<













That's it for now :D
Das wars:D



xo Roxi

No comments:

Post a Comment