Friday, December 6

Tokyo #1/2 - Minato-ku, Shibuya & Karaoke


After the night in Paris, at the airport again, check in, baggage check, etc.
 and finally in the airplan
 it appeared like the airplane had another problem,
u kidding????
but in the end we could still depart with "only" two hours delay -.-''

I have really long legs so I had pretty much  no space at all,
 but luckily I could sleep almost the whole flight besides watching two movies
~~well after two nights with almost no sleep it was just to be expected~~
If you know what these yeollow balls are supposed to be, please tell me, because I don't know^^'




And then... ahhhhhh finally arrived in Tokyo

We got our Japanese phones at the airport and then took the airport limousine to Westin Hotel
 which was the nearest station to Minato-ku where our guesthouse was. 
There we moved on to a Taxi. 
The guy that worked at the hotel was so kind to tell the taxi driver where to go, 
which helped a lot, but we still had some troubles finding our guesthouse
 since there were two houses with the same adresse... 
fortunately the owner told me beforehand which car parks before their door.

We ran the door, but it took a while for them to open up. 
As we got to know later they were partying quite a bit the previous day at their place and were, therefore, still hangover..... 

AIRFRANCE I hzeridfsiuhiojd >.<






We pretty much just took a shower and went out again. Minato-kun is a rather quiet region,
 but still really near from the Center of Tokyo, so I really recommend it.
We had to walk about 10 minutes to Ebisu station, 
 to take the metro to Shibuya, which only takes a minute.
so convenient, I swear >.<










After getting a little bit lost we finally got to Shibuya~


After going around for a bit, Jasmin got hungry so as we kind of were lost looking for a place to eat,
 some random guy came up to us, asking if we were Japanese and needed help.
lol, did the sunlight blend him too much, or did he just ignore the fact that we're black :'
  We ended up going to eat Ramen with him and later did some Karoke. 
Way to start the first day ;D





After going to a cafe, we went back to our guesthouse,  and this sums up the first day in Tokyo,
but like seriously for me, it was just a day were I asked myself every hour
 if I really was in Tokyo and not dreaming  ^-^ 

xo Roxi

No comments:

Post a Comment