Tuesday, June 17

Style Inspiration June - Jelly, Cancam, Vivi & Egg


 Just a few style inspirations from Japanese magazines
enjoy :D
this is pretty much the perfect outfit, it's cute, classy and feminin, but still quite edgy, I love it!

Gotta love the top left outfit, I wish I had enough confidence to wear pigtails like this T.T Let's also take a moment to look at all those awesome shoes :D

Just love everything about the look, from head to toe~~

I want the shoes and the suspenders, which shoes you ask? All ;D

I actually brought myself such a skirt, but it's too short T.T

Colored eyeliner look - soft brown eye make-up - orange tinted lips - YES!!

this is pretty much my everyday make up look at the moment, just a thin black/brown line, some mascara, highlighter and a coral lip and blush :D
cr. hudie.com

What's your favorite magazine?^^

xo Roxi











4 comments:

  1. Tolle Bilder, ich lese eher Shape & Co, im Bereich Fashion mal die Vogue ;)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Sabine von Zuckermischwerk

    P.S.: Bei mir gibt es aktuell eine Kette von Dare2Style zu gewinnen ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh vogue hab ich auch sehr gerne, ich finde einfach das zum Teil Zeitschriften in der Schweiz sehr teuer sind, daher kauf ich sie mir nicht mehr so oft :/

      Vielen dank, dass bei meinem Blog vorbei geschaut hast :D

      Delete
  2. I love these makeup tips! Thank God even the Gyaru makeup style in Japan has started to soften up a bit and is finally going for a less-made up look these days ^.^ My favorite is Ulzzang makeup from Korea. They look so young and fresh all the time :D

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, even though I still really love the strong gyaru make up, those looks and especially Ulzzang make up looks are so good for everyday use, I really felll in love with them :D

      Delete