Tuesday, August 19

Product Empties #2

  Finally part 2 of my product empties serie, enjoy!

Make-Up


Estee Lauder Double Wear 3N1, 4C1, Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream no 31, Mac MSF Dark, Susie N.Y., Essence Liquid Liner, ELF Eyebrow kit


 1. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Make-Up (3N1, 4C1) ~37$ 
This was my fist liquid foundation and I absolutely loved it. 
It gives you such a nice coverage without feeling heavy. 
Especially applied with a wet sponge it looks super natural and is perfect for oily skin.
 The reason I don't use this anymore is because they sadly changed the formula to the worse.
 (same happened with the Revlon Colorstay Foundation)
I also can't get my shade in Switzerland anymore since the colors I used before are now way too light on me.


2. Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 31 ~22$
My favorite BB cream so far. It has a good coverage, high SPF and is moisturizing. 
If you have oily skin you may want to set it with a powder, but besides that I love it so much.
It's already my third tube.


3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Deep ~32$
The colour was too dark and red for me, but I still liked to use it as a finishing powder.
Compared to other Mac powders, this one doesn't leave you skin looking powdery, 
but instead gives it a nice natural looking finish. 
I can highly recommend it.


4. Essence Liquid Eyeliner in Waterproof ~2$
I think I can't even count on how many times I brought this one. 
I usually don't like waterproof make-up since it's hard to remove, but I don't have that with this product. 
The soft tip makes it really easy to work, it is super black and stays all day. 
For that price it's just amazing.


5. SUSIE N.Y. Soft Styling Expert 01 ~14$
I brought this in Japan last year and sadly can't find this anywhere online T.T
Compared to other eyebrow mascaras I've tried , 
this one actually manages to completely change my black eyebrow hair into a light blonde shade, 
making it super easy for me to match them to my lighter hair.
If you know where to get it, please be sure to tell me!!


6. E.L.F Eyebrow Kit  ~3$
Even though I've been using mostly eyebrow pencils lately, I still think this is a really great product.
Especially when having darker hair brown eyebrow pencils tend to look a little bit harsh on me.
But since the wax in the kit is kind of sheer I can slowly build the colour up without making them too strong.


If you have some more questions about the products, just ask^^
xo Roxi

No comments:

Post a Comment