Monday, September 1

Style Inspiration August - Tokyo Street Fashion


I almost can't believe it's already September :O
I've wanted to do a style inspiration post each month, but I kind OF failed on that one^^'''
But oh well~~
This time I've included my recent picks from my favorite street style snaps site, TokyoFashion.com.
I've alredy mentioned them in a previous post, but I just really like them a lot
and can recommend the site to everyone that loves Japanese fashion or street snaps in generall^^



tokyo street style
I own not even one violet clothing piece, while about two green ones, this makes me want to get more, so chic, especially with all the leather :O

tokyo street style
If I were to look at each piece on its own I would have never guessed they would go so well together, fantastic!

tokyo street style
This is such a pretty casual everyday look. Black, red n white is by far my favorite color combination :D

tokyo street style
I have to buy a white skater skirt asap!! The whole outfit is super cute, but still edgy, love it~~

tokyo street style
I want her hair colour so badly>.<......well and the rest she's wearing :'D

tokyo street style
I saw this skirt on American Apparel, but it's kind of expensive:/

tokyo street style
My favorite *-*

tokyo street style
I don't know if this kind of outfit would suit me, but I just think it looks really good~

tokyo street style
cute, cute cute :D Also love the hair,  I've been wondering if I should get bangs myself>.<

tokyo street style
Another super nice casual look, she looks so pretty, perfect from head to toe :D

tokyo street style
I'm hoping the seashell trend will hit Europe because I seriously love it~~

Which is your favorite?


xo Roxi

2 comments:

  1. Japanischer Street Style gefällt mir super gut! Nach einigen Experimenten kann ich aber getrost sagen, dass er mir überhaupt nicht steht! Leider. :( Die gelben Haare sind garantiert ein Statement! Sehr speziell. Hier will keiner gelbe Haare, aber manchen passt es anscheinend doch richtig gut! Ist vielleicht aber auch eine Perücke? Na wer weiß. :) Mir persönlich gefällt das dritte Outfit am besten!
    Elina | Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first one is my favourite ♥
    But I really like the 5th, 6th and 7th, too!

    ReplyDelete