Tuesday, September 16

Drugstore Haul


Balea Rasierschaum, Essence Silk Touch Blush, Fit Me Powder, Catrice Sun Glow, Catrice Longlasting Eye Pencile, Voluminous x5 Mascara, Ebelin Reiniger


1. Balea Nature Shaving Foam - I haven't tried it yet.

2. Essence Silk Touch Blush 60 Life's a Cherry - A little bit harder to blend, but besides that really pretty.

3. Catrice  Eyebrow Stylist 020 Date with Ash Ton- I like the consistency, but it seems to a little bit too dark.

4. Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder 355 - Use this to contoure and I like it since the powder is really fine.

5. Catrice Longlasting Eye Pencil Waterproof 050, 100, 040 - Love these one.

6. Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder Darker Skin - I can't use this since it's way too reddish for me.

7. L'oréal Paris Voluminous x5 Mascara Extra Black - The best mascara to get lots of volume.

8. Ebelin Cleansing Sponge - I didn't expect it to be so gentle, but I like to use it instead of my Clarisonic.




Also since I haven't done any rambling yet,
I want present you this more than just awesome music video to finish this post.
Watch it or you're definitive missing something!
It's been a while since a saw such a beautiful music video~~
DM Haul




xo Roxi
DM Haul




2 comments:

  1. Lovely haul!!!

    The Loreal mascara looks interesting ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete