Tuesday, February 17

I'm back - Japan, Korea again & New Hair



I don't know what's always happening at this time of the year, 
but I now also missed my second blog anniversary.......

Well first of all I'm really sorry for being absent for so long again, 
but now that I'm back I got some super exciting news for you!! 
Well to make it short, I'll be going to Japan for 4.5 months starting in April. 
Yes you heard right, my feels are over the moon right now, 
I still can't believe it :
I'll be going to Korea for one week again 
and I'm also planning to visit Shanghai at the end of June. 
But I'll definitely tell you more about it later. 
Well actually I'm kind of ashamed to tell you this as I still haven't finished my blogging about the previous trip. 

.
.
.

Also, I changed my hair again. 
Even though I absolutely loved my grey hair because of work I had to change it to something natural. 
What do you think?

from grey to brown hair
I know you can't see that much of the hair:'D


Well that's it for now I'm again really sorry and thank you so much for staying with me!!

xo Roxi



PS: Since it was my blogs 2nd anniversary I'll be doing a giveaway soon, so keep an eye out for that.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Where will you be in Japan? Your new hair also looks great!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, enjoy your travels!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete